Neo-CLI v3.6.0 was released on September 5th, 2023, and will be deployed to T5 TestNet on September 6th,2023, and to MainNet on September 20th, 2023. Below is a list of improvements and optimizations included in this release:
- Neo-VM supports new OpCode: ABORTMSG and ASSERTMSG.
- Support find contract by contract id.
- Smart contract supports ZKP-Groth16.
- New attribute type: conflict, is added into transaction Payloads. Unconfirmed transactions are able to be canceled.
- New features on console log to make it more pretty.
- New Plugin for neo-cli: StorageDumper. It allows exporting modified storage.
- New API for RPC: FindStorage. It allows finding storage by storage key or prefix.
- All projects are upgraded to .net 7.0.
- Harkfork Basilisk for testnet is on Block 2680000.
- Harkfork Basilisk for mainnet is on Block 4120000.
Please note: This upgrade involves changes to native contracts and the VM. When upgrading, it’s essential to resynchronize data. Do not use the old version of the configuration file, config.json.